"Laura Taylor writes with the power and sensuality that characterizes the best authors in the romance genre."
Romantic Times Book Reviews
LAURA TAYLOR is an award-winning romance writer with over a million books in print.
More than a half million digital editions of her books have already been downloaded by eBook readers.
She is the recipient of numerous awards for her writing, including:
* RWA RITA Finalist Award - Mainstream Fiction Finalist
* 2 Maggie Awards for Mainstream Fiction from GRW/RWA
* Romantic Times Lifetime Achievement Award - Best New Contemporary Mainstream Fiction Author
* Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Certificate of Excellence for Series Romance
* Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Bantam Loveswept Novel
* Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for Best Series Romantic Adventure Novel
* Romantic Times Career Achievement Certificate of Excellence as Series Storyteller of the Year
* Romantic Times Career Achievement Certificate of Excellence for Best Series Romantic Suspense
* RWA Golden Heart Series Romance Finalist
* The 1st Golden Rose Award from the Gold Coast Chapter of RWA as the Chapter Co-Founder.
Laura's acclaimed Vietnam-era novel, HONORBOUND, which received multiple national book awards and endorsements from authors Pat Conroy, Stephen King, and W.E.B. Griffin, was an Alternate Selection of the Literary Guild Book Club and the Doubleday Book Club. She is a permanent faculty member of the Southern California Writers Conference, a member of International Thriller Writers (ITW), and one of the original Founding Members and a member of the Board of Directors of Novelists, Inc.